Podcast: Play in new window | Download
To celebrate episode ten we begin a new segment of the show, Doug E Fresh’s Top Ten. We all like to hang out and talk about our favorite jam, favorite players, favorite events, and so on. This week Doug E Fresh picks ten players to be on his “dream team”.
- Doug E Fresh’s Top 10 (But of course, it is in no particular order…)
- Both Jake and Randy make the list (almost.) Hmm, is it rigged to ensure Doug is a reoccurring guest on the Podcast?
- Hear about Doug’s “Freshian Guidance” on Minimizing and Maximizing and who takes his guidance and who doesn’t. Do Jake & Randy agree with this philosophy?
- Hear who Doug gives extra style points, has deep pockets, a home court advantage, and who falls into the “whipped butter zone.”
- Who would be on your Fantasy Free Style team?
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out our other episodes.
what are you meaning by having “deep pockets”? Is it the financial ability to travel around the world to participate in tournaments, or an unlimited amount of moves & catches?
Deep pockets means the player has a large number of moves and catches.
Very fun interview!
That was a great interview. Thx very much!
I definitely go with Doug E Fresh’s List. Hm
For me, there has to be Lisa Hunrichs, Jakub Kostel and Gary Auerbachon on that List too. With these dudes and duderinas i have had some of the best Jamminutes in my life. Power, Passion and Grace!
Pingback: History: 1977-1982; Huge Growth of Freestyle - FrisbeeGuru