Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode we talk to Dexter Strunz, one of the original tournament directors for the Famed Frisbeer Competition.
- Hear how Dexter, who started as a foot bagger and event organizer, added freestyle to his repertoire in 2004.
- He shares the origins of the popular Frisbeer Tournament and the sudden interest from others in Prague.
- How did 15+ great players suddenly appear?
- Dexter shares tips on the best way to learn the sport.
- Jake asks Dexter to share some of his favorite memories from Frisbeer, which he has so successfully organized over the years.
- Dexter gives a personal thanks his freestyle family in the states for hosting him while he and Lucie traveled the world, something he highly recommends!