- Randy calls out a couple great players that deserve to be recognized.
- Joey talks about competing indoors vs. outdoors. There are a couple different schools of thought, as you all know.
- He also comments on shorter vs. longer routines stating that flexibility might be a good direction to go in.
- Joey takes it a step further and brainstorms ways that the categories could change to shake things up and reward different styles.
- Have you heard of the 24 second clock? Joey shares Craig Smith’s concept and how it can be applied.
- For new players, he encourages them to master the fundamentals. It is amazing how this philosophy can be applied to life.
- Randy and Jake get a little out there, but we still love them.
Jammers in Jacksonville will be live streamed next weekend, hope you’ll tune in.